About the Music Department:
The Yocum Institute offers both classes and private instruction in music. Equipped with 5 private music studios and one large group/performance studio in its music wing, the Institute provides a high level of music education and performance opportunities.
Private instruction begins the week of September 3, 2019.
Rates: Students are billed monthly for private music instruction.
NON-MEMBERS: $95/mo. (1/2 hr.) | $190/mo. (1 hr.)
MEMBERS: $90/mo. (1/2 hr.) | $180/mo. (1 hr.)
Private lessons are offered in:
Students must have an instrument available for daily practice.
REGISTRATION FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
• Enrollment is ONGOING September – June
• There is an additional session offered in the summer from June-August.
• Students must register by contacting 610-376-1576. Once a time and teacher has been confirmed, students will be registered through the front desk and an account will be created on our Parent Portal so that families can access their account.
• Students will have new charges added to accounts on the 15th of each month. Autopayments will then be withdrawn from family accounts on the 1st of each month.
• The front office must be notified of a withdrawal. Automatic billing will continue to occur until a withdrawal notification is received.