Facts & Figures
- 25,000+ people reached throughout Berks County
- $39,000 in student scholarships awarded in 2016
- 550 3rd and 4th grade students participated in Neighborhood Bridges
- The Yocum Institute annually employs 100 artists as performers, teachers and creators of art, benefiting the local economy.
- 23 public libraries visited with the Clumsy Dragon tour (2017)
- 89% of income to the Yocum Institute goes directly towards program services
- Art Goes to School, a program sponsored by the Institute and facilitated by trained volunteers, took art appreciation directly into the classroom for 3,800 elementary school students in 2015-16.
- The Yocum Institute works with 10,000+ at-risk students each year.
Help us build our community, in and through the arts:
- Become a Member
- Our members are those who financially contribute to the Yocum Institute for Arts Education annually at or above the basic levels. Membership is a very important source of support for the Yocum Institute. Your membership dollars help fund program development, outreach to the community and exhibits and performances.Membership entitles you to discounts on classes, private instruction, special events and Primary Stages Productions. You will also receive special invitations to events and exhibits. Become a member today!
- To become a member, click HERE.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Become a volunteer
- Financial contribution of EITC funding through your business
- Sponsor a production
- Contribute to our scholarship fund