Visit our donation page and make a difference! Don’t forget to post about it so that you can inspire others to do the same. Donating in someone’s name is a great idea for a holiday gift this year.
Think Long Term for our community.
The Arts have a proven impact on participants’ academic success and human development.
- Sharpen communication skills
- Develop creative problem solvers (in this world we need that skill more and more)
- Students who participate in the arts do better academically
- Provide positive outlets to express connections, creativity and ideas
Why give to the Yocum Institute for Arts Education?
- The Yocum Institute annually reaches 25,000 individuals throughout Berks County
- 80% under age of 14
- 50% who struggle
- 70% are reached within their local community: school, library, after-school programs, parks, etc.
- 89 cents of every dollar goes directly to program services
- We employ 55 part-time teaching artists. Statistically 95% of the income received by artists goes directly back into our community
Why give? When you give to the Yocum Institute for Arts Education, you are giving positively to the growth and development of the entire Berks County Community.
Thank you for keeping the arts alive this holiday season and year round!